I have been bag tagged by Steph - thanks Steph! It was nice of you to think of me, even if was only to get me to update my blog! Here are the rules:
1. You have to show your bag
2. Show all the contents in the bag, no cleaning it out!
3. Bag tag 5 more people.
I know I was supposed to include my bag, but there just wasn't enough room in the picture with all my other crap! So here's the crap:
$876 in cash (American Express cash rebate - woohoo!)
4 quarters, 2 dimes & 7 pennies that I was too lazy to put back in my wallet
2 check books
A superbowl hot wings recipe from Frank's friend Ted - that Carly wrote all over
A bell from the Polar Express (yes, 2 months ago.)
Some weird froggy on a spring?!@#$
My broken cell - literally in two pieces.
An hourglass timer - what can I say, I guess I'm old school.
Sunglasses
Two invitations to valentine parties
Another psycho happy meal toy on wheels
Ibuprophen - always comes in handy
Pediatrician's business card
Coupon for Wendy's breakfast
List of how much paint I need to buy so the painter can finish the house
Carly's hair clip (I made, thank you)
A big old pile of receipts
Even a bigger pile of garbage - mostly candy wrappers!
WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG??
Tag, you're it!
1.Leslie Wagner
2.Stacy Seeley
3.Kalisa Jenson
4.Tenielle Forsberg
5.Jessica Christensen
I know I was supposed to include my bag, but there just wasn't enough room in the picture with all my other crap! So here's the crap:
$876 in cash (American Express cash rebate - woohoo!)
4 quarters, 2 dimes & 7 pennies that I was too lazy to put back in my wallet
2 check books
A superbowl hot wings recipe from Frank's friend Ted - that Carly wrote all over
A bell from the Polar Express (yes, 2 months ago.)
Some weird froggy on a spring?!@#$
My broken cell - literally in two pieces.
An hourglass timer - what can I say, I guess I'm old school.
Sunglasses
Two invitations to valentine parties
Another psycho happy meal toy on wheels
Ibuprophen - always comes in handy
Pediatrician's business card
Coupon for Wendy's breakfast
List of how much paint I need to buy so the painter can finish the house
Carly's hair clip (I made, thank you)
A big old pile of receipts
Even a bigger pile of garbage - mostly candy wrappers!
WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG??
Tag, you're it!
1.Leslie Wagner
2.Stacy Seeley
3.Kalisa Jenson
4.Tenielle Forsberg
5.Jessica Christensen
4 comments:
How does that american express thing work? I need to get on that train!!! THanks for updating your blog. Its about time!!! LOL
Love ya and your bag contents!
I would have to agree with Steph on updating your blog. You act like your house has been being painted or something....
Chantelle
hi! i am stephs cousin and I had to check out the people she tagged to see their purses too! do you really carry that much cash??? :) It was good seeing you at Stephs moms a few weeks ago. you are still as beautiful as I remember!! I am glad that you and Steph have been the best of friends all these years!!
I will try to get on that bag tag.....I always knew you guys were rich!
Post a Comment